Generation Xtreme - First SEO in the World with BCAA’s exclusively from Painless Pumps West
With Painless Pumps West’s newest product, Gen-Extreme, you can volumize the muscle and increase muscle tissue growth dramatically due to the added BCAA's (otherwise known as branched-chain amino acids). Many other amino acids are digested in the liver but BCAA's are metabolized in lean body mass tissues which allows them to help improve exercise performance and limit the breakdown of lean muscle. This decreases muscle tissue atrophy during contest prep and dieting, even in individuals who consume a low protein diet.
- Other benefits of BCAA's include:
- Helps prevent fatigue during physical exertion by increasing energy
- Helps the body recover from strenuous physical activity
- Increases protein synthesis and targets muscle growth in weaker body parts
- Increases glycogen storage and repairs muscle growth at a faster rate
- Increases the production of the human growth hormone
Painless Pumps West uses only USP grade materials with all products COA verified for quality control. We stand behind this product so much that Painless Pumps West is offering a double money-back guarantee if you are unhappy with your results.
Which BCAA’s are in Gen-Xtreme?
- Isoleucine is responsible for increasing endurance and helping to repair lean muscle tissues. A deficiency in isoleucine can lead to headaches, dizziness, fatigue, and more.
- Leucine helps to repair lean mass, regulate blood sugar, maintain energy levels, and temporarily increase the humane growth hormone. It is also used in healing bone, skin, and lean tissue after an injury. Leucine is frequently used by people recovering from surgery.
- Valine may help to remove excess nitrogen from the liver and deposit it around the body in areas where it is needed. It has also been studied for its role in helping to reverse alcohol-related brain damage.
Why Choose Painless Pumps West?
- High-quality product made explicitly for our customers
- 100% Money-Back Guarantee
- Friendly and Helpful Service
- Fast and Discreet Shipping
- Assistance with proper protocols
Just listen to what our Painless Pumps West customers say…
- JOHN T. BROSNAN, MARGARET E. BROSNAN. BRANCHED-CHAIN AMINO ACIDS: ENZYME AND SUBSTRATE REGULATION.
- MELVIN WILLIAMS. DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS AND SPORTS PERFORMANCE: AMINO ACIDS. JOURNAL OF THE INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF SPORTS NUTRITION 20052:63.
- FUJITA, SATOSHI, AND ELENA VOLPI. “AMINO ACIDS AND LEAN BODY MASS LOSS WITH AGING.” THE JOURNAL OF NUTRITION 136.1 SUPPL (2006): 277S–280S. PRINT.
- ELEY, HELEN L., STEVEN T. RUSSELL, AND MICHAEL J. TISDALE. “EFFECT OF BRANCHED-CHAIN AMINO ACIDS ON LEAN BODY MASS ATROPHY IN CANCER CACHEXIA.” THE BIOCHEMICAL JOURNAL 407.PT 1 (2007): 113–120. PMC. WEB. 26 SEPT. 2017.
- BLOMSTRAND E. A ROLE FOR BRANCHED-CHAIN AMINO ACIDS IN REDUCING CENTRAL FATIGUE. J NUTR. 2006 FEB;136(2):544S-547S.
- WEINERT, DAN J. “NUTRITION AND LEAN BODY MASS PROTEIN SYNTHESIS: A DESCRIPTIVE REVIEW.” THE JOURNAL OF THE CANADIAN CHIROPRACTIC ASSOCIATION 53.3 (2009): 186–193. PRINT.
- KIM, DONG-HEE ET AL. “EFFECT OF BCAA INTAKE DURING ENDURANCE EXERCISES ON FATIGUE SUBSTANCES, LEAN BODY MASS DAMAGE SUBSTANCES, AND ENERGY METABOLISM SUBSTANCES.” JOURNAL OF EXERCISE NUTRITION & BIOCHEMISTRY 17.4 (2013): 169–180. PMC. WEB. 26 SEPT. 2017.
- MERO A. LEUCINE SUPPLEMENTATION AND INTENSIVE TRAINING. SPORTS MED. 1999 JUN;27(6):347-58.
- MARCHESINI G1, MARZOCCHI R, NOIA M, BIANCHI G. BRANCHED-CHAIN AMINO ACID SUPPLEMENTATION IN PATIENTS WITH LIVER DISEASES. J NUTR. 2005 JUN;135(6 SUPPL):1596S-601S.
- JOHN D. FERNSTROM. BRANCHED-CHAIN AMINO ACIDS AND BRAIN FUNCTION. J. NUTR. JUNE 1, 2005 VOL. 135 NO. 6 1539S-1546S.
- P. SCHADEWALDTU. WENDEL. METABOLISM OF BRANCHED-CHAIN AMINO ACIDS IN MAPLE SYRUP URINE DISEASE. EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF PEDIATRICS JULY 1997, VOLUME 156, SUPPLEMENT 1, PP S62–S66.
- ETTORE BEGHI. ARE PROFESSIONAL SOCCER PLAYERS AT HIGHER RISK FOR ALS? AMYOTROPHIC LATERAL SCLEROSIS AND FRONTOTEMPORAL DEGENERATION VOL. 14 , ISS. 7-8,2013